Association of Applied Sport Psychology and COVID Study, plus other trends:
- Over 60% of student-athletes have been experiencing psychological distress
- Almost 80% student-athletes did not utilize any form of mental health counseling
*This is important because we know they are experiencing distress and not utilizing mental health resources. Therefore, we know Resilience education is important, but we need to provide it in a way that meets today's generation where they are at. Gen-Z student-athletes have stated lack of awareness as a major cause of resistance right now.
Take the quiz to see how you compare with the trends. We are offering a free consultation...
· Identify your specific resistance points to developing new habits
· How you compare to trends of other people
· Understand how you need to start your resilience journey.